Hello and Welcome!

Hello and welcome! I'm Dzianis, a licensed radio ham holding the callsign DD1LD. I love to take this hobby with me wherever I may roam. The blog "QTC de DD1LD" means "Messages From Me" and reflects my ham radio activities and projects. I barely have time to write everything down, so I blog occasionally, and mainly, for myself. You can subscribe to the blog below to receive updates when new posts are available. 73 and enjoy reading!

Featured post

GoGreen XOTA

GoGreen XOTA? What on earth does it mean? There are thousands of ham radio operating awards available, some of them offer a great way to...

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

CQ WW 160m SSB

I spent a great weekend reparing antennas, working in fresh air, chatting to other hams and friends, well eating and contesting a bit in the night... And I've got VK9DNX on 15 and 20m in SSB.

Highlights: KP4, USA, VE/VO and CU. Here is the claimed score:

Date:Februar 24-25, 2007
Call:DD1LD
Category:Single OP Assisted
Band:160m
Power:High
Mode:SSB
QTH:S.
OP time:5:24


QSOsPointsDXCMulties
Total:219
1078417
Score:51 744

No comments: